Code of Ethics
The following is based on the Code of Ethics of the Association of Management Consulting Firms. Taxonomy Strategies its partners, associates and subcontractors subscribe to the following:
- Taxonomy Strategies will serve our clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- Taxonomy Strategies will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- Taxonomy Strategies will not take advantage of confidential client information.
- Taxonomy Strategies will not allow conflicts of interest which provide a competitive advantage to one client through our use of confidential information from another client who is a direct competitor without that competitor’s permission.
- Taxonomy Strategies will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- Taxonomy Strategies will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- Taxonomy Strategies will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- Taxonomy Strategies will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- Taxonomy Strategies will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we will receive for equipment, supplies, or services we recommend to our clients
- Taxonomy Strategies will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- Taxonomy Strategies will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms, or sole practitioners.
- Taxonomy Strategies will follow a policy of preservation, conservation and waste reduction.
- Taxonomy Strategies will encourage environmental awareness among all our stakeholders.
- Taxonomy Strategies will engage with its clients to consider the environmental impact of how our work is delivered.
- Taxonomy Strategies will consider environmental factors when procuring goods and services.
- Taxonomy Strategies will comply with all applicable legal and other requirements in the management of our operations.